Research of Interest: In vitro Shoot Multiplication, Effects of Elicitors on Secondary Metabolites Production, In Silico Screening
- Nguyen Thi Cam Vi (Ph.D candidate)
- Nguyen Thi Thanh Hien (Master)
- Nguyen Minh Khiem (Master)
- Doan Thien Thanh (Master)
- Tran Thi Tuyet Nhung (Master)
- Nguyen Hoang Chinh (Master student)
* In Silico Screening and Experimental Evaluation of Inhibitors Against HCV NS3/4A Protease
* Expression and Characterization of Tailor-Made HCV Proteases and Screening for Its Inhibitors
* Effects of Elicitors on Secondary Metabolites Production in Sauropus androgynus Cultures
* Investigate the interactions between selected endophytic actinobacteria and Penicillium spp. – a phosphate solubilizing fungi – for the growth of wheat.
* In vitro Shoot Multiplication of Bletilla formosana (Hayata) Schltr
* In vitro Shoot Development of Taxus Wallichiana Zucc., a Valuable Medicinal Plant
* Study on the induction and growth of callus of Taxus wallichiana Zucc., a valuable medicinal plant in Lam Dong Province.
* Study on effect of Nanosilver on growth of plants including Chrysanthemum sp., Fragaria sp., Gerbera sp., Catlleya sp., Dendrobium sp., Oncidium sp., and Asparagus sp. cultured in vitro