Module 2 – Tropical Resources and Environments in Vietnam (45 periods; 1 period = 45 minutes)
Introduces students to natural resources such as soil and water, as well as biodiversity in Vietnam.
- The Vietnam’s physical figures
- Hydro-meteorological conditions of Vietnam
- Water problems in Vietnam
- Geo-pedology of Vietnam
- Farmer and present cropping patterns in Vietnam
- History of settlement and reclamation in Vietnam
- Air, soil, and solid water pollution
- Fauna and flora resources
- Future sustainable development of Vietnam.
In addition, field trips to help students learn about geomorphology, landform, water management, biodiversity, and the history of land use.
Contact information: Dr. Truong Thi Dieu Hien
Assistant Dean, FAS, TDTU
Address: 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam